DEFENDING CHAMPION AND 2018-19 SN CHAPTER PLAYER OF THE YEAR HELSETH #1 OVERALL SEED FOR 2020 SN CHAPTER MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIPS
Troy Helseth of Anthem Country Club, the defending champion of the 2019 Southern Nevada Chapter PGA Match Play Championships, and the 2018-19 Player of the Year, highlights the 2020 Chapter Match Play Championships as the #1 overall seed.
This year's event consisting of 25 entrants has been broken into 5 'pods' of 5, with the top 2 finishers in each pod advancing to a a 10-man Championship Bracket. The #1 seed in the other four pods is as follows:
- Jason Edmiston - Las Vegas Country Club
- Wes Weston - PGA Life Member
- Andrew Bogan - Paiute Golf Club
- Tom Fischer - Paiute Golf Club
This year's event will be taking place at various sites across the Las Vegas valley as follows:
Completion Dates (by round):
1. Pod Play – Must be completed by Friday, July 31st
2. Championship Bracket Opening Round Matches (#7-#10 seeds only) – Must be completed by Friday, August 7th
3. Championship Bracket Quarterfinals – Must be completed by Friday, August 14th
4. Championship Bracket Semifinals – Must be completed by Friday, August 21st
5. Championship Bracket Finals – Must be completed by Friday, August 28th
To follow the event results, please click here.Good luck to all the 2020 Southern Nevada Match Play Championship participants.
Enter your zip code below to search the Southwest Section PGA's database of Professionals in your area.