Southwest PGA Tournaments
- Registration Key:
- Closing within 1 week
- Closing within 24 hrs
- On line only registration. Official entry into all SWPGA tournaments and events will be done through online registration ONLY with credit card payment. No entries will be accepted through mail, by email, in person or over the telephone. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- Full Payment required at time of entry. Full payment of the specified event entry fee will be required at the time of registration in order for you to be officially entered into the event.
- Seven day out closing deadlines. All SWPGA tournaments have a closing date of seven days prior to the first day of competition. Entry registration will be open until 11:59 p.m. on the designated closing date.
- Withdrawal and refund policy. All entry fees are due in-full at time of registration and are non-refundable after the entry deadline, with exception for family emergencies, family death or medical emergencies. All refund requests due to medical emergencies must be accompanied by documentation from a physician. The following process will be in place for all refund requests:
Processing fee. An $8.00 processing fee has been added to all SWPGA tournaments and events. This processing fee covers the direct Section expense related to the processing of credit card payments and BlueGolf transaction fees.
- Withdrawal prior to closing date: Full refund, less a processing fee.
- Withdrawal after closing date: An official refund request form (available on the Section website) must be submitted to the Section office to the attention of the Tournament Director. Refund requests will be reviewed by the Tournament Committee on a monthly basis. If a request form is not received at the Southwest PGA Section office within 48 hours of the completion of the event for which the refund is being requested, all rights to a refund shall be forfeited. A competitor will NOT be eligible for a refund if: (1) The competitor “no shows” at an event, AND (2) fails to notify the Section office, host facility staff or on-site Section staff prior to his/her assigned starting time.
Find A Professional
Enter your zip code to find Southwest PGA's database of green-grass and teaching Professionals in your area.